Winter holidays in Tyrol
Skiing in East - Tyrol
There are 9 skiing areas within a radius of 40 kilometers, where you definitely will find a suitable ski- run for yourself and for your entire family.
Skiing on the sun side of the Alps – feel free, and enjoy the unforgettable panorama of the Lienzer and the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
A special ski pass of the areas East-Tyrol &Carinthia offers great possibilities of getting active in snow sports.
- Skigebiet Obertilliach (about 40 km away)
- Lienzer Bergbahnen Skidestination Zettersfeld und Hochstein in Lienz (about 10 km away)
- Mölltaler Gletscherbahnen (about 30 km away)
- Hochgebirgsbahnen Ankogel (about 30 km away)
- Matreier Goldried Bergbahnen (about 35 km away)
- Bergbahnen St. Jakob (about 40 km away)
- Bergbahnen Kals (about 40 km away)
More winteractivities in East Tyrol
- Ski Touring: guided tours by mountain guide for beginners and advanced
- Cross-country skiing : Idyllic country trails in the valley of Lienz
- Snowshoeing : led by National Park rangers in the National Park
- Ice skating / curling in place and on Sea of Tristach
- tobogganing : free toboggan rental , 2 toboggan runs in place
Summer holiday in East Tyrol
- Swimming 3pools and a natural lake in the radius of 10 km
- Rafting: provider " „Osttirol-Adventure“ " Ainet
- Paragliding Tandem Flights " Airtaxi-Osttirol „Tyrol "
- Walking tours of the house as well as possible in the Lienzer Dolomites or East Tyrol
- mountaineering tours with state-certified mountain guides in the Glockner and Venedigerarea
- Summer toboggan run : Lienz mountain railways
- playground and sports field for children
- Bike / mountain bike
- Golfen in the mountain